PLEASE NOTE:  Because of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we will not be open for “browsing” in our warehouse.  Until further notice, all orders must be shipped by UPS, FEDEX, US Mail, or Common Carrier of your choice for pallet shipments.

We hope that doing some crafts can help people pass the time in as enjoyable manner as possible under the circumstances. If we all work together, we will get through this unprecedented emergency, and be stronger than ever. 

Thank you for choosing Casey's.

Wood Cup - Some call it a goblet. Up to you what it is!

  • Model: #GOBLET


Qty Discounts New Price
Save 21%
Save 47%
Save 58%
Save 68%
Save 74%
Add to Cart:

Dimensions: 1-1/8" Tall x 3/4" Wide (widest part). The bottom measures at just under 7/16". The width of the hole in top is 9/16". We call this a goblet but you can call it a cup, the correct name actually depends on the size scale of this vs your doll or doll house.